- Solstice Sailing & 'Martins Mile' - News Report - June 2016
- Early morning walkers at Holland-on-Sea would have been surprised last Sunday to see dinghy sailors already out at sea as the sun rose at 04:30 for the Clacton Sailing Clubs traditional 'Solstice Sail' later followed by 'Martins Mile'
- Coronation Cup - Race Report - June 2016
- Catamaran sailors gathered at Clacton Sailing Club last Sunday for the Coronation Cup with the promise of some close racing.
- John Bedford Cup - Race Report - May 2016
- Despite a light wind forecast there was a good turn-out of catamarans and dinghies last Sunday as Clacton Sailing Club raced for the John Bedford Cup.
- Butlins Trophy and Jubilee Rose Bowl - Race Report - May 2016
- Sailing conditions last weekend ranged between glorious to the truly epic as Clacton Sailing Club held two historic races.
- Holiday Cup 1 - Race Report - April 2016
- Chilly north winds blew in last weekend for the first of Clacton Sailing Clubs 'Holiday Cup' series races.
- Spring Cup - Race Report - April 2016
- Clacton Sailing Club's Spring Cup race was held last Sunday in delightful conditions deserving of the trophy title.
- Class Series 1 - Race Report - April 2016
- Liam Wright's dominance of the race season continued this week up at Clacton Sailing Club.
- Subscribe to this feed:
- Clacton Sailing Club - News
Clacton-on-Sea Sailing Club
Clacton-on-Sea Sailing Club is situated at the extreme eastern boundary of Clacton-on-Sea within the Holland-on-Sea Country Park.
Sixteen miles from Colchester in North East Essex the Club is only 9 miles from the national Motorway/Dual Carriageway system.
Facing South, prevailing South Westerly and North Easterly winds make for excellent sailing and thanks to the recently remodelled and recharged beaches launching & landing is possible at all states of the tide.
New sailing members are always welcome
regardless of previous experience