- Autumn Leaf 2 - Race Report - October 2016
- Racing continued last Sunday at Holland Haven with the second event in the Clacton Sailing Clubs Autumn Leaf race series.
- Autumn Leaf 1 - Race Report - October 2016
- The Autumn Leaf race series began last Sunday at Clacton Sailing Club giving the impression that the season is drawing to a close.
- Class Series 4 - Race Report - September 2016
- Clacton Sailing Club's racing season continued with the fourth of the year's Class Series events.
- Barts Bash - Race Report - September 2016
- Clacton Sailing Club joins in with Barts Bash
- Impromptu Race - Race Report - September 2016
- Clacton Sailing Club had been due to hold their Double Dan race on Sunday, however the weather conditions were deemed unsuitable for long-distance sailing.
- Commodores Platter - Race Report - August 2016
- Clacton Sailing Club hosted the Commodore's Platter open handicap race on Bank Holiday Monday in light offshore winds.
- Holiday Cup 2 - Race Report - July 2016
- The Holiday Race Series continued last weekend at Clacton Sailing Club in gusty offshore winds that challenged the mixed fleet of catamarans and dinghies.
- Subscribe to this feed:
- Clacton Sailing Club - News
Clacton-on-Sea Sailing Club
Clacton-on-Sea Sailing Club is situated at the extreme eastern boundary of Clacton-on-Sea within the Holland-on-Sea Country Park.
Sixteen miles from Colchester in North East Essex the Club is only 9 miles from the national Motorway/Dual Carriageway system.
Facing South, prevailing South Westerly and North Easterly winds make for excellent sailing and thanks to the recently remodelled and recharged beaches launching & landing is possible at all states of the tide.
New sailing members are always welcome
regardless of previous experience
- Club Rules, Bye - Laws & Sailing Rules. 28th September 2014.pdf
- You may download a copy of the club rules here.
- pdf (61.75kb)